Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

World's Biggest Slice in Chicago!


If you live in Chicago you know one thing for a fact, Chicago is known to have great pizza! My wife and I went to this place that is famous for having the world’s biggest slice and the best part is that it is only five dollars!
What is this place called? Nonna’s Pizza. It is amazing! It is located in Crestwood Illinois (3636 S Cicero Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445). At Nonna’s, a slice of pizza comes with a free drink and they are open 24/7! They also offer more than just pizza; they have wings, mozzarella sticks, salads, soups, pastas, and sandwiches as well. 
The night we went the place was jam packed, the line was pouring out of the door. It was fun to stand in line and talk to the other guests about how good the pizza is and the size of the slices. We decided to take our pizza to go because we had more planned for the evening.
My wife came up with an activity that we could do after we got our pizza. We each had a half hour to look for some old pictures from our younger years. Once we had them we presented them to each other and talked about what was going on during that time in our lives. It was great to learn new things about my wife’s childhood that I hadn’t known. I showed my wife about a trophy I once got when I was on my elementary school’s basketball team. She showed me one of a bad haircut she got as a child. Her mom made her cut her hair and you could tell in the picture that she did not like it.
It was a fun night and very inexpensive. My wife and I were able to learn new things about each other but the best part of the night was the pizza! It was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment