Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

GameWorks

If your marriage is like mine, you might be a little bit competitive with each other. When you can find something that you are both good at, it is fun to compete. For our date night this week my wife and I went to a place in Schaumburg, IL called GameWorks. It was great to be able to enjoy some healthy competition and laugh, sweat, and run around together. We even increased the stakes on one of the racing game and who ever loss had to take the trash out when we got home! 

GameWorks has interactive video, ticket and prize games as well as a restaurant. The food was great and they even offer a discount when you purchase a game card with your meal. They also offer half offp games on Mondays.  My wife and I tried to get as many tickets as we could get so that we could exchange them for a prize at the end of the night. My favorite game was a basketball shooting game.

During our date, I tool the time to ask my wife some questions that help us get to know each other better. To make this more fun we played the game “This or That.” In this game you give 2 options and your partner has to decide which option they would prefer.  For example, would you prefer to go to a concert or the theater? This is a great opportunity to get some ideas for future dates! We took turns and found out more about each other.


At the end of our date we both felt great. We had a lot to talk about and felt closer to each other. GameWorks really was a lot of fun and we will probably come back! To my wife’s delight she won the racing game and I had to take the trash out when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment